So, Wyd?



We've all been in situations where we either are crushing or being crushed on. Depending on which one you are in the equation, there are two ways that can go.   Either the feeling is mutual or someone is trying to *Rich Homie Quan Dance* out of the Friend zone . So how can you tell if you're crushing or just killing time with one of these hopeful friendzoners? Here are a few examples ..



Easy Breezy- When you really are feeling someone , it's kind of a no brainer. Let's say you had a long day at work, you get home and all you wanna do is sleep. This particular person calls you , do you hesitate to answer? Or do you feel a sense of excitement ? Usually when there are feelings involved everything seems genuine and it feels so natural. You don't have to worry about awkward silences or struggle to find topics to talk about . Do you ever sit and think like "omg I can't wait to tell him what happened today?" Well my friend , you are interested! 


 The "not right now" gang

Before I get to the examples , let me say you should all know who you're using or when you're  being used to kill time. It's not a good feeling , so let's all try something new and just let these people know ahead of time that they have no chance . 

Ok, so If you've clicked on that cute little red notification sitting so curiously on an envelope , saw who it was and said " "hmm, I don't feel like it" , you definitely are not interested. If you ever decide to respond to messages or hit someone up because you took an early nap and you're wide awake creeching on the Internet...yup. If you have ever boldly left a message on SEEN , you (for one) have big kahunas and probably no heart .  Lol.  
Whenever you spark up a conversation when you're bored and respond too two week old messages with " I just saw this " tisk tisk, you should be ashamed of yourself. 


Lastly to my readers who have been the hopeful in the situation , well dear I'll say this: You deserve more than being left on seen. You is kind ,you is smart, and you is worth so much more than sometimey people on the Internet. You wouldn't want someone like that around you in real life right? In the words of Queen Elsa love,  just let it go. 

             BUT IDK , this is what I think. (this way you can never say I gave you the wrong info, hahah) 

Comments

  1. "I is worth Sooo much more than sometimey people!!" Oooh! i love you! thank you. 😚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts