Narrow and Wide

No one who is considered "unimportant" will be talked about . That is why I'm ready for what's all too come . There's a price to pay for bettering yourself . 

Matthew 6:13 
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it . But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

To "live" without worry , or care of your actions is so easy . It's actually what I've been doing for 23 years . But, to actually sit back , reevaluate, and make changes  to your lifestyle , that takes hardwork . It'll be hard but it'll be so worth it . I'm deciding to fall out of line and walk the path that was made for me . 
    
     The plan is to have my loved ones right beside me . But if not , I don't mind being an example . 


      God Bless . 


Comments

Popular Posts