Introduction ..
 As a little girl being brought up in the system , I lived most of my life and dreams through fairy tales. From Cinderella, to Princess Anastasia , I saw me in them,and naturally I dreamed of my happily ever after . I found out when I got older that the only thing my idols and I had in common , was our desire to be rescued. It didn't take long to realize that my story didn't come equipped with a Prince Charming or a Godmother with a wand. Although I spent many years in the highest room , of the tallest tower ..no one ever came . Now, I know this is a bit much for an intro , but don't worry this isn't a sad collection of time . This is the only record of the Princess who saved herself......




Sneak Peek .

Comments

Popular Posts