Diary of The Wondering Woman

What intrigues me
often leaves me broken
Being a wondering woman
The how, and why's
Can never go unquestioned
As a wondering woman
I'll go deep , just to see all
That's unspoken
Through time ,
I've been left weak
With nothing but my questions.

This is just something I wrote based off of my own history. Whether it be with relationships, or friendships, I'm always the one who wants to know where your head is at. Always wondering how you're feeling , and if I can help in any way as a being in your life. I consider this one of my greatest assets, and at the same time something that has worked against me.

I'll never change , this is who I am. But, I will say this..
If your soul crosses my path, accept me as I will you. And understand those walls effect me too.....

Happy 2016 ❤

Comments

Popular Posts