Ladies Only 😏

I know you've seen Ciara all over the Internet with her new boo right? They're just so adorable praising God, all in love and what not . Well, I have something to say , and usually I try to give advice , but this time I need some ! (excuse my language Lord πŸ™πŸ½) but where in the hell did she find him! Now I'm not rich and famous , so I'm sure there are connection s CC has , that I wouldn't know what to do with ..but, speaking in general, where did she find him?

A man that loves God , and respects her faith walk . Outside of him being loaded , and a great player (so I've heard) the man is damn near perfect. I'm sure they'll get married ! (Heard it hear first πŸ’πŸ½.) Anyways, I'm struggling with even holding a conversation with a man because once they find out the cookie factory has been permanently shut down , I can see the cloud of dust lingering behind as they flee! πŸ˜‚. It's hard out here man! 


 I'm sitting here drinking my coffee like man ! She even has baby daddy drama , so her life isn't too far off from mine lol . I've always like Clara though' , and I've been a huge fan since Goodies. With that being said, the love, respect , and admiration is there, especially now. I know it is important to wait for the right man , but is there any possible way I can skim through the deck and find one...preferably like CC's new boo? I'm just saying , let's just get straight to the point . I'm convinced he's really a robot . I've seen what those scientist have been working on , mmhm. CC getting futuristic on us! 

 To all of my female friends and family , this post is for one thing and one thing only . ( not really) . 
1. Pray for me ( nights get lonely ) 

2. Pray for Mr. right who can keep it in his briefs. 

3. Keep your eyes PEELED. Anymore of those robots, I called dibs ! 


Comments

Popular Posts